Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Outdoor sketching on Second Mondays

I feel so lucky on the second Monday of every month as the whole world goes to their work except me, because we have second mondays off!(weird isn't it?) But I guess this is more than compensated by having to work on every Saturday.


Old Timers, Pencil on Paper, (6" x 9")

The  problem of my old blog address can now be sorted out finally. Artist friends Crystal Cook and  A. Decker have informed me that the simplest way to set things right would be for every follower of my blog to just delete the old blog in their blog list and then go to http://www.pencilsandbrushes.blogspot.com/ and follow it afresh. Thank you Crystal and A. Decker.
I shall be more thoughtful in the future and avoid such mistakes as changing my blog address in a fit. My apologies for the inconvenience I have caused.
Thank you all for reading.

7 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Lovely sketch, Vinayak. And I am so glad your blog is straightened out.

V. Deshmukh said...

Thank you so much Katherine.

yasha said...

The sketch as always looks lovely Vinayak.

Unknown said...

Sweet sketch. Your style has a very soft, dreamlike quality that is intriguing. Keep it up.

V. Deshmukh said...

Thanks Yasha and Aubrey.

Meera Rao said...

I love the simplicity of the sketch --so glad you were able to sort out the blog problem -- I also deleted your old address and put in the new one on my blog list.

V. Deshmukh said...

Thank you so much Meera.